2011-11-20

Ten Good Reasons for Riding an Electric Bicycle

The following ten reasons for using an electric bicycle I found on a  British website.  Here is the list with my comments: 

  1. Faster Travel    -  Yes, I agree, 
  2. No Sweat!  -  Right so, no more urgent need to take a shower when coming back from my ride.
  3. Safety -  That is a problem.  Higher cycling speed means higher risks of having an accident.
  4. Hill Climbing - Wonderful!
  5. Running Costs - One electric charge costs about 20 cents.  The battery about 500 Euros after three years.
  6. Motorised, but no Red Tape -  Yes, no insurance, no licensing.
  7. Personal Fitness - Yes, improving every day without sweat.
  8. Fuel Consumption - Only muscle power plus some electricity from the power grid.
  9. Sustainable - It would be perfect to have photovoltaic electricity.
  10. High Resale Value -  I doubt that.

(British Site: Electric Bike Advantages)

1 comment:

  1. Nice bike and features are almost good. this is first time i am reading about this type of bike, I really like it.
    e bikes toronto

    ReplyDelete